I don’t know the English translation of ngarag but it’s roughly translates to haggard. I’m so tired physically I can’t even explain.
A lot of things have happened since I last posted a month ago.
- Gibson and I went back to Philippines for 1 week
- We have our first business class flight together
- We officially opened our nail salon last Feb 22
- I lost my iPhone
- I’m experiencing back pains when I woke up this morning
- I have bad case of cough and cold
- I’m back at work and going through my 200+ unread emails
I really don’t know where to start since I want to share with you everything but I only have few minutes to type this post before I go for another meeting.
For now let me share with you some photos of our nail salon. I’m so happy how the shop turned out and the reviews we are receiving.
I’ll be honest with you, it is very tiring – both mentally and physically. It’s not an easy journey and definitely not for the faint-hearted. You should really be prepared to do everything yourself to make it work. Jhoanna and I were so sleep and food deprived.
I know that our opening is just a start of this journey. We have to make sure that the business will be profitable and our long-term goal of having 20 branches in 2020 will materialize.
That’s it for now guys. Let me write more things this weekend. Enjoy your day!