First, I wanted this to be ‘my blog’ because I think the reason why people read this space is because of me (how narcissist right? LOL). Second… ahmmm… actually there’s no 2nd reason.
So basically there’s no other reason except that I just want to hoard all the attention.
Which is fine except that I’m neglecting this site because of so many things on my plate right now.
You know that I aside from my full-time job, we launched SLIAN NAILS and then I have The Wealthy Pinay
Let’s not forget the fact that I have a husband and 2 kids who need attention.
And the most important thing to consider is I need 8 hours of sleep a day. Non-negotiable.
I love Filipina Expat and I love my readers.
And I would sacrifice my pride if I know that this is one way on keeping this blog alive.
And you know what, I have met several intelligent, smart and witty women who told me that they always wanted to have a blog but never got the opportunity to create one so now this is your chance. Although there would be some criteria:
- You have to be a Filipina (I’m not being a racist or feminist here but I just think it make sense considering the audience)
- You can be based anywhere in the world.
- Any topic should be fine except religion and politics. No selling, no violence, nothing that will put me in jail.
- You can share some parenting tips, your travel adventure, your dining experience. Anything and everything under the sun.
- But if you are sharing dining reviews, the restaurant has to be in UAE.
- English should be our main language. Make sure that your grammar is better than me which is not very good anyways so you should be fine. But please don’t use any headache-inducing vocabulary. Just write as if you’re telling a story to a friend.
- Share some photos to include on your post. It has to be a picture that you own and not grabbed from the internet or someone else.
- That’s it pansit.
If you prefer then I can mention your social media account handles and your blog name if you’re an existing blogger.
You can share as many blog posts as you want! If you have been thinking of starting a blog, or has this itch to share something to fellow Filipinas then this is your time to do it. Because as I always say, if not now then when?
Send it to lyn(at)filipinaexpat(dot)com. Will wait for your mails 🙂