I’m into some kind of a diet and this is how it goes
- Drink 1 glass of water early morning, just before you take anything
- Have coffee or juice for breakfast
- Drinks lots of water (think 2-3 liters per day)
- For lunch, either don’t eat, have soup or something filling but low calorie like watermelon
- Take a handful of assorted nuts and that’s your snack. Coffee and tea again or another glass of juice
- 1 cup of brown rice for dinner plus whatever dish prepared by the nanny
- Another cup of green tea to end the day
That’s how my meal plan every weekdays.
For weekends, I’m like a bear preparing for hibernation. I eat everything and anything served to me.
And my discovery for the week: Frozen Edamame!
Gibson bought a bag and I am so delighted. One of the reasons why I love my husband so much.
I love edamame and I always order this whenever there’s a chance and the fact that I can enjoy this now whenever I want is FANTASTIC. And for 17 dhs for 1 kilo, what a steal!
Gibson bought this from Carrefour.
I hope to lost around 5 kgs slowly but surely and most importantly maintain that weight.
Last Friday, I went to Lifestyle and bought some primer, nail polish, setting powder and whatnots from Revlon. I spent a little under 200 dhs and was given this nail kit. Since I wasn’t expecting anything, this gift was a nice surprise.
When I went to the counter to pay, another Filipina lady was on queue and I saw that her gift was an oval makeup brush. I have to make chika and asked how much she paid. It’s around 200 and the value of her gift is around 200 dhs as well. I freaking want that!
I know. I’m such an ungrateful customer.
I’ve been doing some light exercise lately after a year of not doing anything. Then I felt this pain on my lower back last Friday. I’m fine when I walk or sit still. But I always feel a stab of pain when standing up or sitting down.
For 150 dhs, a relaxing massage at Sera is what I needed. The masseuse said I have many knots and tension on my shoulders and neck and lower back and I should do a follow-up massage soon. Yes ma’am!
Hope you’re having a good day!