Saturday’s 10 Happy Things
Always practice gratitude. Be thankful every day. For grand and simple things. For work, life, safety, food and family. For the sun, rain, penny in your pocket, and for a good hair day. Even when things are not going as planned, still be grateful. Here is when I/we share the things that let us appreciate the past week and let us welcome the coming week with a fresh and happy attitude!
How can I post something talking about Saturdays when it’s already Sunday? Well, better late than never, right? This is my way of writing something when I really don’t feel like writing anything.
2. The little princess was begging me to go swimming. With the cold weather, I don’t think it’s a good idea so I thought of an alternative. Wearing their swimming gears, complete with google and their favorite toys, I filled the tub with warm water and let them soak until they’re little fingers look like bitter gourd with all that wrinkles. Satisfied mommy and kids!
3. Organized our company’s year end party at Zengo in Le Royal Meridien. Everyone’s stayed late ’til restaurant’s closing so I guess that’s a good sign that my colleague’s enjoyed. Success!
4. Me trying to be healthy. Good thing that Deli Dubai comes to our office everyday during lunch to serve delish salads and sandwiches. They do delivery. http://www.delidubai.com/#sandwiches-recreated
5. Because I heard they are relaxing and therapeutic, this adult coloring book has stunning images inspired by traditional henna. Buy it from Amazon.
8. Awww! I love you too! Just perfect for Christmas! Another Amazon collection.
10. I bought this Olay Pro X Microdermabrasion and Cleansing Kit with the hopes that my recurring skin issue will clear up. Let me try it for a few more weeks and I’ll blog my review soon.